Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@a012345 sorry this is not a mod to play with keyboard. you need to have a drone controller
Known issue of FPS drop after 10-15 mn on some systems should be fixed in latest 1.9.1 version.
New version : v1.9.1
- change the controller plug/unplug detection to fix fps slowdown on some systems
- when assigning a controller axis to an input, move the axis and simply press the enter key to set the auto-detected value
- Teleport spots are now listed in the scripts/Quadcopter/Teleport.json file (allow to reorder manually prefered spots)
- Ability to add new teleport spots (from current position)
- add an option to teleport player at last used spot at game start
@aydon14 Someone on discord reported this problem, he followed some tips from this video to fix the issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m8Q2yqkz0g
if your problem persists contact me on discord, I will make you test a beta version if you want.
@JoyLucien If f you use a gamepad, the fire button is RT (based on the xbox gamepad), you can use xbox360ce to emulate this gamepad is you have a generic gamepad. In drone menu (F10) in Weapons, you can assign 2 weapons when fireing, just select the desired weapons or explosions. As I said this mod is mainly made to be controlled with a real radio controller like other drone simulators, using a gamepad is quite uncontrollable so there won't be too much improvement in this direction.
@JoyLucien Sorry but this mod is a real FPV drone simulator and not a simple game with a drone. It is intended for experienced drone pilots who want to improve their piloting skills, freestyle techniques or for beginners who want to learn how to fly with a real drone. It's not a simple mod or game that can be played with a keyboard, in fact even a gamepad is not recommended, a real drone radio controller is recommended or even essential. So indeed this mod is not recommended for everyone, thank you for reminding us.
New Version 1.9.0 released :
Important changes have been made in this version. The physics has been completely revised to be more punchy and to have settings based on realistic values (KV motors, props diameter/pitch, lipo cells count, real motor thrust curves, ...) Drone presets have been added like the dji avata/fpv, nazgul 6s, bando killer and others... You can create you own presets and share them as they are simple txt file (in scripts\Quadcopter\drone_presets).
Here the changelog for this version :
- new physics based on realistic setting values
- add predefined drone presets
- better handling drone collisions
- Pressing 'G' now toggle start/stop flying drone
- Pressing 'H' now stop flying drone and teleport player at drone pos.
- add coins collector system (record path and replay it by following and collecting coins on path)
- add a secondary weapon
yes you never get bored on the huge map of GTA with all its activities. you can fly drone for hours. and bonus you improve your flying skills for irl ;)
For info I created I discord if you to talk about this simulator. https://discord.gg/UU9qKQXCRa
@TheDivineSage thanks bro. The radio was a good idea 😁